Laughter, is there anything more reviving than a good laugh? The moment something tickles your funny bone and sparks a laugh, everything around you stops, for the briefest moment the only thing you are focused on is laughing. I love a lot of things about life, at the top of my list is humor. As a student in college, I did an entire research assignment and paper on laughter, yeah, laughing is crucial in my world. From it’s contagious nature to the health benefits, laughter is an important part of our human existence.
There are so many things that make me laugh, from Big Bang Theory to inappropriate jokes at the most inappropriate times. In between the two is Useless facts, there are some funny truths in this world. I am talking about things that educate and crack you up at the same time. There is nothing funnier than some random, useless, but hilarious statement that turns out to be true. When I am feeling a little low and need a laugh fix, I google funny facts. Below you will find a few of the gems that I have found absolutely hilarious. I store them in my memory because one day I am gonna need these bits of information. In the right room with the right people, I am going to WOW the crowd. I will be smart and funny, the start of the show! Enjoy, the laughs are on me!
In an effort to tickle your funny bone, below you will find 1o funny facts that I find chuckle worthy.
- The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
- Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
- Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
- Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.
- An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
- The Bible is the most shoplifted book in the world.
- Each year, there are more than 40,000 toilet related injuries in the United States.
- George Washington grew marijuana in his garden
- The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am
THE FUNNIEST OF ALL!!!!
Puff, Puff ,Pass! Rotation is key!!!
“The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.”~e.e. cummings